Grampie, Jesse was shoveling out the "garden" last week and he said "I shovel garden so Grampie can water it." He's ready (as are we) for you to plant some tasty veggies here in Corner Brook again this year! Looking forward to your visit. I think the boys are too as they have been building "Grampie" and "Nanny" figurines out of their lego! xo
Tthanks for the birthday greetings, guys. It was a wonderful day with sunshine, family and friends. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Grampie!
ReplyDeleteGrampie, Jesse was shoveling out the "garden" last week and he said "I shovel garden so Grampie can water it." He's ready (as are we) for you to plant some tasty veggies here in Corner Brook again this year! Looking forward to your visit. I think the boys are too as they have been building "Grampie" and "Nanny" figurines out of their lego! xo
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday Gordon.
ReplyDelete