Mama doesn't even have an inkling
That I'm working in a bar room
That I'm working in a bar room
In the southern part of France
He's growing up so fast. I wanted to add this story. A few days ago I was asking Oliver to do something he clearly didn't want to do at that moment in time. I persisted, to which he patted his hand on the couch and said 'Dada, let's have a commersation (conversation) about dis'. He proceeded to climb up on the couch and sat waiting for me to join him to discuss our options! I sat with him and we came up with a compromise that we could both live with...sometimes we forget he's only two and a half!
I love this Olibear story.
ReplyDeleteDon`t ever underestimate the wisdom or love of a small child.
ReplyDeleteSmart Little fella! Wish I could get the video!
ReplyDeleteThanks Peter. So precious,our little Olibear is such a great singer.
ReplyDeleteBesides being a great singer, Olibear had great facial expressions and a grand finale.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! BRAVISSIMO MY LITTLE STAR!!!
ReplyDelete