Friday, January 4, 2013

Mummers Video

By explaining that Auntie Janice in Nova Scotia wanted to see him perform his Mummers song we were able to get Oli to do a full performance for the camera this morning.  Without further ado...

...and the original

6 comments:

  1. I love that little boy! Way to go, Oliver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Oli. I know youwill keep that wonderful Newfoundland tradition alive as you grow older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU KIDDDDDDING ME???????????????????????????????????????????????? That was HILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArious! thank you thank you thank you Oli!!! Aunty is roaring on the floor! i assure you aunty will be back many MANY times to watch this over and over again. baby Jesse even did back up--and Oli, your little facial expressions are just fabulous to watch. Aunty happy! Aunty coming to visit soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the videos are staying at least until our computer is over-hauled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious! I love the look of joy on Oliver's little face. Such a wonderful memory to remember all the words at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know i watch this several times a day--right?

    ReplyDelete