Thursday, June 7, 2012

Counting

Oliver displaying his new counting skills at breakfast
We're still working on the 'two'

9 comments:

  1. wow--i can't believe it--is this normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a little ahead of the curve. He was doing it at the park the other day and a nearby mother over heard him. She was floored that he could do this. Her little girl counted quickly to twenty and the mom's comment to her was...'Yes dear....but you're eight'. He gets a ton of one on one learning with his most amazing family that care for him during the week and I'm sure that has a lot to do with this! We can never thank Poppop, Nanna, MeMe, and Bill enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little ahead of the curve? He is not yet 24 months on planet earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver has the concept of two; he often refers to both his soothers and to two of PopPop's hammers or two cats. But he can't count up to the huge number of people who love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I taught a lot of very intelligent children but this is amazing. We can count on you, Oli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUR LITTLE GENIUS! I WONDER WHAT OUR OLIBEAR'S CAREER WILL BE????

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop watching this. (And not JUST because he keeps talking about "Auntie's Letter." This child is so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how Suz says "that's good!" and watch Oliver agree--hahahaa!!!! Oh yes! he says, i know i am great! ahahahaha. What is Aunty's letter all about?

    ReplyDelete
  9. He already had some of the letters of our names lined up in front of him and he wanted the Auntie letter...conveniently J is for both Aunties!

    ReplyDelete