Quick put on my shoes....I'm outta here!
I'm not doing a tap!
zat yo wat?
Play your cards right and things are going to get crazy...I like where you're going with this, I'm still listening...Get outta here (said in an italian accent)Did I just do a dooty?
You knows!
I don't know about that!
these shoes are made for walkin'
are you thinking what i'm thinking?
Don't even think about it!
YEAH, RIGHT!!!
Quick put on my shoes....I'm outta here!
ReplyDeleteI'm not doing a tap!
ReplyDeletezat yo wat?
ReplyDeletePlay your cards right and things are going to get crazy...
ReplyDeleteI like where you're going with this, I'm still listening...
Get outta here (said in an italian accent)
Did I just do a dooty?
You knows!
ReplyDeleteI don't know about that!
ReplyDeletethese shoes are made for walkin'
ReplyDeleteare you thinking what i'm thinking?
ReplyDeleteDon't even think about it!
ReplyDeleteYEAH, RIGHT!!!
ReplyDelete