I love,love, love watching Oliver dance! Nana
what are you doing to poor Oli--first of all he should be wearing GREEN not blue--sheesh! BOL @ 18 seconds
i would like to put in a request for the highland fling next
I guess Auntie Jacq will have to learn the fling first...and we'll have to get the babe some tarten.
And by tarten, I mean tartan.
That's our little Celtic baby boy showing off his innate talent. He comes by it honestly, you see, for there's lots of Celtic blood running in his veins!!
I love,love, love watching Oliver dance! Nana
ReplyDeletewhat are you doing to poor Oli--first of all he should be wearing GREEN not blue--sheesh! BOL @ 18 seconds
ReplyDeletei would like to put in a request for the highland fling next
ReplyDeleteI guess Auntie Jacq will have to learn the fling first...and we'll have to get the babe some tarten.
ReplyDeleteAnd by tarten, I mean tartan.
ReplyDeleteThat's our little Celtic baby boy showing off his innate talent. He comes by it honestly, you see, for there's lots of Celtic blood running in his veins!!
ReplyDelete